LANGUAGE: Languages used for the training: English, but many languages for 6+ groups. The language of the course can be arranged according to the characteristics of the groups in English, German, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
LOCATION AND DURATION:
Number of Training Days: 7 Days
Lessons per week: 30 English Language
Lesson Duration: 09:00-15:00 for a day
Length and fees:
Class Size: Maximum 20
Language level: A1/A2
Suitable for: School administrators, school staff, teachers and Everyone
COURSE BACKGROUND AND COURSE OVERVIEW:
Both younger and older teachers need to be involved in a renewal of skills and attitudes to create schools appropriate for the challenges ahead. Increasingly, professional development is being interpreted to mean more than upgrading the skills of individual teachers, with great stress put on learning that creates lasting improvements in the practices of schools. There are signs that there is still far too little investment in such development, although by its nature it can be hard to measure.
Schools are being charged with a growing range of responsibilities. Their role is seen as central in helping societies adapt to profound social, economic and cultural changes. Their capacity to fulfill these expectations, however, depends crucially on their own ability to manage change, and in particular on whether teachers are able to develop positive and effective strategies to meet the needs of tomorrow’s schools.
How far schools are able to transform to become oriented towards lifelong learning will hinge to a large extent on the contribution of teachers. The quality of learning depends directly on the teacher in the classroom, and indirectly on the key part that teachers play in the organisation of schools and school systems. New curricula or assessment policies, or investment in new information and communication technologies, will only produce significant change if they are understood and applied by teachers. So, there is an innovation and changes about education in schools and teachers.
- To gain an understanding of New Generation Education and changing perspective of being teacher in the future.
- To appreciate causation and the key characteristics of the various specific learning specifications listed above
CONTENT AND METHODOLOGY:
The course methodology will ensure the active involvement of the participants in all phases, that is, prior, during and after the delivery of the course.
More specifically, upon confirmation that the course will take place, the participants will receive preparatory material (if need ed.), which will cover all important concepts to be presented during the delivery of the course. The participants will have the opportunity to exchange feedback with the organizer of the course, and the trainer as well as to request any clarification related to the content of the course.
The methodology of the training is based on a combination of three important elements:
· Provision of knowledge required (theory)
· Use of training tools, such as case studies, videos, games, animations & exercises (practice – hands on experience)
· Feedback/reflection (review)
During the delivery of the course, the participants will receive hard copy material, which will cover the content to be presented in all five (5) days of the seminar. The material will be presented in a form of Power Point (PPT) presentations, videos & animations. Moreover, the active involvement and hands on experience of the participants will be secured through various training tools, such as case studies, worksheets, scenarios & exercises. These training tools are necessary to ensure that the theoretical knowledge gained by the participants can be used in real life scenarios; an important aspect & added value for any training course.
At the final day of the course, the participants will have the opportunity to reflect on the information received and the experience gained in the specific field of study. Moreover, the participants and their institutions will be encouraged to be members an international hub and forum for entrepreneurs & innovators to exchange ideas, novel concepts/approaches & best practices in the area of environment and education.
Lectures, exercises, discussions, teamwork, role-playing, study visits
- To provide a more dynamic, and effective education
- To protect minds from the barriers to learning
- A good knowledge
- Experience, skills and more
PROGRAM (Training activities):
- PPT slides
- Sharing thoughts and ideas with the group
- Sightseeing and the school visits
After confirming registration, participants will be informed about the details of the course (arrival, daily program). Participants will be able to introduce themselves and bring a few examples of routines and practices that they apply to their teaching.
Module 1: Creating more straight and proper conditions for a good understanding
Module 2: To prevent the learning process from the barriers
Module 3: Usage of training tools, methods and techniques for an effective learning
Module 4: New Generation Teachers and teaching skills
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS – SKILLS & COMPETENCES
The course is ideal for school principals, teachers of primary and secondary education, educational advisors (including psychologists) and parents who wish to gain in depth understanding of the most common specific learning difficulties, how these can be identified, formally diagnosed and ultimately supported in a positive and effective way for all.
- Welcome to the participants
- A quick introduction to the
- Introduction to New Generation Education Methods
- General Overview of New Generation Schools
A Brief Outline of:
1. A renewed and rewarded involvement of research universities in Initial Teacher Education and Continuing Professional Development;
2. Integration of public and pupil engagement in academic education;
3. Promotion of teaching careers and hybrid careers for PhD-holders and for professionals employed elsewhere;
4. Educational research
- Helping to raise the societal profile of the profession of teaching
- Why We Need Teachers Now?
- Comprehensive education for a successful life and career in the 21st-century world.
- What can we do now for a futuristic approach in the school education?
- Renewed and Rewarded Involvement in Initial Teacher Education and Continuing Professional Development
- Excellence in Research and International Profiling
- Investment in Initial Teacher Education strategy
- Contributing to raising the profile of the Initial Teacher Education programmes
- Innovative cooperation between STEM and Social Sciences & Humanities
- Bridge the gaps between “science”, “culture” and “society”
- Promotion of Teaching Careers and Hybrid Careers
- Research focusing on the improvement of pedagogical content knowledge for teaching skills
- Recommendations to External Stakeholders
- Inspection of schools
- Orientation Activities
- School Visits
- Distribution of Certificates
- Good Bye
CERTIFICATIONS: At the end of the course; Participants will take “Certificate of Participant“, “Europass Mobility Certificate“, “Staff Mobility Agreement” and “International Academy Invoice” certificates.