LANGUAGE: Languages used for the training: English, but many languages for 6+ groups. The language of the course can be arranged according to the characteristics of the groups in English, German, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
LOCATION AND DURATION
Number of Training Days:10 Days
Lessons per week: 30 English Language
Lesson Duration: 09:00-15:00 for a day
Length and fees:
Class Size: Maximum 20
Language level: A1/A2
Suitable for: School administrators, school staff, teachers and Everyone
COURSE BACKGROUND AND COURSE OVERVIEW:
ICT, that means information, communication and technology stands for an important place in modern world. The usage of the technology is becoming widespread throughout the world. So, this common usage shows its effects in the education, too. Children should also benefit from these technological improvements as possible, because these will be useful in their both education and later lives for them. So, teachers should also gain some experience about this ICT education in order to direct their students properly.
However, these information technologies are not structed with the internet, it also includes radio, telephone and all of other communication tools. It means that teachers also can learn through by means of both the modern internet technologies and the previous communication tools that are improved better now.
The ICT education is contented with the e-learning platforms, blended learning, open and distance learning, and all of these learning modules are based upon learner’s self-learning. In addition, as a result of these education modules, learner should create a self-centered learning method.
The e-learning platform is generally known as in a parallel with higher education; however, it is also related to the both formal and non-formal education areas. So, the school teachers should also be acknowledged for this, and they can educate their teachers in an easier way. With the help of these e-learning platforms, students can work and study at home, can do their home-works online.
With the help of blended learning education module, students are given to a class ambiance equipped with the ICT tools so that they can learn in two ways, seeing and hearing. Besides the traditional classroom, they also have the opportunity of learning with the technology.
With the help of open and distance learning, both teachers and students will benefit from the technological tools in the classroom environment and outside.
• Dramatically improve student engagement and retention during your class;
• Recognize the need to meet your “digital learners” on a new level;
• Are feeling pressured to utilize district-purchased technology;
• Understand your role in preparing your students to become “online learners.”
CONTENT AND METHODOLOGY:
The methodological approach includes Think‐Pair‐Share; Reciprocal Teaching; Think‐Aloud Pair Problem Solving (TAPPS); Group Grid; Group Writing Assignments; Brainstorming; Group discussion; Group survey; Critical debates; Three-Step Interview. Students will work together in groups on a structured activity. They will be individually accountable for their work, and the work of the group as a whole will be also assessed. Cooperative groups will work face-to-face and learn to work as a team. In small groups, students will have a chance to share strengths and also to develop their weaker skills. At the end of the course, the participants will be given a Certificate of Participation and Europass Mobility Certificate.
Lectures, exercises, discussions, teamwork, role-playing, study visits
– Effective ICT usage in classroom environment
– ICT based learning and implementing
– The benefits and useful ways in ICT in modern education
PROGRAM (Training activities):
♦ Course sessions
♦ Discussions in courses
♦ School visits
♦ Social activities
After confirming registration, participants will be informed about the details of the course (arrival, daily program). Participants will be able to introduce themselves and bring a few examples of routines and practices that they apply to their teaching.
Module 01 – Introduction to ICT in Education
Module 02 – Using online applications
Module 03 – Safety issues (plagiarism, health, cyber bullying, cyber stalking)
Module 04 – Simple Coding
Module 05 – Weebly/WebQuests
Module 06 – Using mobile devices to support learning
Module 07 – Finding resources for lessons
Module 08 – Efficient presentations
Module 09 – Creation of posters
Module 10 – ICT in different subjects
Module 11 – Workshop
A mailing list of participants will be created after the course and they will be encouraged to remain in contact with the trainers and with their fellow participants, as long as to establish future partnerships and projects, related to Erasmus+. Self-evaluation materials will be provided. At the end of the course, the participants will accomplish a questionnaire in order to get detailed feedback for the effectiveness of the training event. They will be asked to present an action agenda on the method of implementing the key learning points into their professional practice. A Facebook group will be formed for discussions and sharing of ideas and good practices after the workshop. The participants will be given the opportunity to transmit the knowledge and experience achieved to their colleagues and by this to assist in the dissemination of the leaning results and outcomes.
- General Meet
- Introduction to the course:
- Why should “ICT in Education Digital Classroom” training be taken ?
- Preparing the environment for ICT in Education Digital Classroom for pupils.
- The develop for students’ original and creative thinking skills, understanding the teaching methods and techniques
• How to prepare and select the digital materials and using it usefully.
• To teach the activities, and using technology for classroom management
• Resources for this education
• International resources published in the topic
Presentation and free discussion on:
• How to Prepare activities by using ICT in Education Digital Classroom modules for learners who will benefit from the technology.
• Collecting ideas and talking about using materials in related topic and discussion about
• Using ICT tools effectively in education
• Application of examples and activities that lead to establishing a relationship between technology and students.
• Orientation activities and guidance activities of the resulting ideas to use technology, digital classroom
• The worldwide using styles of ICT in education
• Effective methods and technologies for ICT
- In a digital room, the moving play on screen
- A training about how can we use ICT outside the classroom
- The introduction of the tools used in ICT classes
- Effective using styles of them (smart boards, personal tablets)
- General discussion about ICT education,
- An evaluation of this discussion
- Introduction of flipped classrooms used in education
- Examples of these classrooms
- An introduction course on how to make simple codes in classroom
- Implementing basic modules on these codes
- The adaptation styles for children to ICT lessons and classrooms
- A session that will be about how to make online applications on internet
- A session about how to use mobile phones for the benefits of technological education
- Evaluation of this session
- Online resources for this education
- School visiting
- Distribution of the Europasses and certificates
CERTIFICATIONS: At the end of the course; Participants will take ”Certificate of Participant”, ”Europass Mobility Certificate”, ”Staff Mobility Agreement‘‘ and International Company Invoice certificates.